Where to run Covid-19 RT-PCR Test in Lagos Nigeria (Covid-19 PCR Test)
Coronavirus is officially known as SARS-CoV-2, meaning, severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus. if infected with this virus can result to coronavirus disease 19, or COVID-19.
From research, SARS-CoV-2 is different from other form of viruses, including other coronaviruses.
SARS-CoV-2 may also be transmitted more easily and cause life-threatening illness in people especially with people with prevailing health conditions, elderlies and the youngs
Like other coronaviruses, Covid-19 can survive in the air and on surfaces long enough for people to contract it.
Therefore protecting yourself and loved ones is the best way to prevent being infected.
Tips on how to Prevent Covid-19
- Always wash your hands with soap and water, or an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Keep a safe distance from anyone coughing or sneezing.
- Always wear a mask when physical distancing is not possible.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Cover your nose and mouth with your bent elbow or a tissue when coughing or sneezing
- Stay home if you feel unwell and call NCDC number
- If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, quickly seek medical attention.
Where to run Covid-19 Test in Lagos, Nigeria
There are a number of NCDC Approved covid centres in Lagos one of which is Afriglobal Medicare Limited. Afriglobal Medicare Offers Covid-19 RT-PCR Testing at
Ikeja, Victoria Island and Ikorodu Centres. Clients can also book for Rapid Antigen Test at at any of the centres.
So if you just want to know your Covid-19 status or need to run the test as part of government recommendation for traveling purposes, Kindly visit:
bookings.afriglobalmedicare.com to book and pay online.
For further information, reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via the contact page